Monday, October 11, 2010

How do I find cooking inspiring and joyful? 如何找到烹饪启发和快乐?

I hardly spent time in the kitchen when I was single except performing cleaning chores. I was neither interested in receipies nor cooking. After married before having kids, my husband and I would spent our meals outside to save the hastles of before cooking preparation and after cooking cleaning chores.
When I had my first kid, I always had hectic on what to cook for the day and cooking was always a frustration to me.
But now, I have found cooking inspiring and  joyful!
What has actually transforemed me?
My two lovely kids! Their repond after tasting my food would drive me to improve better, check on receipies and along the way innovate new receipies. When they enjoy or compliment my cooking especially when looking at their expression and reaction, I would be ammused and derive great joy.
In the process of refining my cooking, I realised that when cooking with objective like take down pictures, write down methods and sharing with it turn cooking more interesting and challenging especially with expectation on peoples' comments on the work.
When cooking becomes a joy, I finally comes to another level that I appreciate cooking as an art.

如何找到烹饪启发和快乐

单身时,我几乎不花时间在厨房里,除了进行清洁劳务我既也不感兴趣饭。
结婚未有孩子前,我丈夫和我都是到外膳食,省去烹饪前后准备工作和清洗
当我有我的第一个孩子,我总是为煮甚么烦恼,做饭一直是我的沮丧。
现在,我发现做饭激励和快乐!
实际上什么改变了我
我的两个可爱的孩子尝我的烹饪后的反应,激发我去改善食谱,参考改善沿途中我创新。当他们赞美我的烹饪,尤其是在他们的表达和反应上,我从中获得巨大的喜悦。 在烹饪过程中提炼了我,我意识到,像,以客观的取照片,写上和分享烹饪制作程序,烹饪变更有趣,并期待批评赞赏,烹饪更具挑战性了。 饪变成了喜悦,我终于来到另一个层次上,我欣赏为艺术

No comments:

Post a Comment