Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lulu's Drawing 如如的绘图


One of the day in April 2010, Lulu ran to me and showed me two of her drawing. I was surprised at first then overjoyed to find her drawing picture of a person with structure (head, hand and legs) though not in proper form for the first time.
On 9th October 2010, Lulu and her cousins played drawing competition at auntie's (eldest sister of Lulu's father) house. She is the youngest among all and she saw the better drawings of her elder cousins. The next day, she showed me her drawing and I saw sky, beach and picture of man with better structure. Few days later, she drew house, sky, field and there was "distance" effect on man inside, outside the house, near the door etc.
On 19th October 2010, she showed me her drawing of our happy family and this time, she clearly distinguished gender of man by girl in skirt and boy in pants.
One of the day in October 2010, Lulu's cousin brother Wang showed me his building block craft work. He built Malaysia Twin Tower. It was an impressive piece of craft and I praised him for that. Unexpectedly, Lulu was motivated and I saw her busy working on "building block" (a gift from my eldest sister beautifully stored in a wooden wagon) and she built house and school. Besides, she made a nice "I love you" from a IQ puzzle-Mix & Match play set gifted by Lulu's uncle (my youngest brother).
I am grateful to God for being able to be with the kids and see their development.





如如的绘图
20104月某日,如如跑到我面前展示她的两个图画我很惊讶,发现她画画有了结构(头部,手和腿)
如如和她的堂表兄姐在阿姨的家画画。 .她是年轻的,她看到她的年长堂表兄姐更好的绘图。 第二天,她给我看了她的画,我看到更好的结构(有天空,海滩和人的图片)。
几天后,她画了房子,天空,现场有人,并有距离 构思(人在屋里面,外面,靠近门口等)。 在20101019日,她给我看了她的幸福家庭画,这次绘画,她清楚地分辨性别,女孩穿裙子和男孩穿裤子。
201010月某日,如如看到堂兄旺积木杰作。他建立了马来西亚双子塔。这是一个令人印象深刻的作品,我称赞他。不料,不久某日,我看到如如忙积木(我的大姐送的礼物),她建房子,学校。
此外,她做了一个漂亮的爱你
我感谢上帝恩赐我陪伴孩子的空间,能够倍他们一起成长

No comments:

Post a Comment